How to Get IDs
To get IDs first you need to enable the developer mode:
- Click the cog icon on bottom left of your discord to go settings.
- Click on “Advanced” from the list on the left.
- Make sure “Developer Mode” is ticked.(Green)
Now you can get IDs on discord.
- To get a user’s ID right click on the user then click on “Copy ID”.
- To get a message ID right click on a message and click on “Copy ID”.
- To get a channel ID right click on the channel and click on “Copy ID”.
- To get a server ID right click on the server and click on “Copy ID”.
To get IDs on mobile, first, you need to go to your user settings. Open your server list (Hamburger menu on the left top) then you will see your profile picture on the bottom right, click on that. Scroll down and click on “Behavior” from there make sure “Developer Mode” is checked (Blue). Now you can get the IDs of everything, the methods are same as desktop.